Guest tootall74

bricklayer looking for work

Guest tootall74

hi im steve 37,landed 2/11/11,

sitting the white card on 15/11/11,looking for work from then on,have own transport,and will work all hours offered,contact number 0477217545

You may struggle for work now leading up to Christmas and through January. I have posted several times on the forum about the 'shutdown' that happens in Adelaide regarding work over the Dec/Jan period, just something to consider, but of course something may come up tomorrow, again that is Adelaide and often it is a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Guest tootall74

has anyone left sa to go to another state because they seem to be screaming for trowels everywhere but sa,how would this affect our state sponsored visa as we only been here week and a half

Hi steve.

good luck with the job hunting have you tried the sat paper the advertiser as this has plenty of jobs not all on the trowel but anything is better than nothing.

Hope you get something soon as I know what its like.

Guest kev27

Hi Steve. Im Kev 27 years old been here three weeks im also a bricklayer i have been looking since i got here and there just is nothing. I have got in with a gang but only working the odd day each week. Its very hard i am starting to look again, its best just to drive around and try find sites even though its time consuming cos there just isnt anything online or in the papers. How are you getting on? Dont let it put you off living here it will pick up after July im told lol