Guest bidsandrew

We are here!!

Guest bidsandrew

Hi guys, we are finally here and have been for a couple of days! We are staying in a great house in Maslin Beach and just starting to find our feet.

I cant believe how much we have done in two days, sorted bank accounts, got a dongle for our laptop, sorted a sim for my phone, got car seats and taken the kids to the many playparks and wonderful beaches in the area!!

We have driven around quite a bit today to get a feel for areas and will do some more tomorrow. We are now sitting looking at properties to rent in the areas that we have seen and liked. Is it best to go to agencies, look in the paper or do searches on the internet?

We got the paper today so my OH is sitting next to me looking at jobs as well. So much to do!

What I can say is we are loving what we are seeing, albeit only two days worth! We know there are going to be massive highs and massive lows but we really feel the end result will be so worth it.

Thanks to everyone who has got us this far and im sure we will have many more questions in the next few weeks! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the next meet up!

Guest Guest5035

take a walk on the beach to chill out, but make sure you go on the right one:cool:unless you are into nudism:err:

stevo

Guest Kazzarazza

Hi there. Wow you've done a lot already - you're feet have hardly touched the ground.

Maslin's is a lovely place to relax and chill out before your next move.

I'd start off taking a look at realestate.com.au as well as The Advertiser. There are a few rentals in Saturday's paper but it is mainly properties for sale. Make sure you get Wednesday's paper for rentals as they usually advertise the upcoming open inspections.

Happy searching.

Glad to see you are liking things here.

Send us a text with your name on it so we have your new number.

If the weather is nice tomorrow (Sunday) it looks like we might make it down to beach down your way.

You are welcome to come and the children can have a play.

Catch up very soon.

Rob and Mel

Guest guest7008

Hi,

So pleased you arrived ok - I did send you a text but thought maybe it would not get to you!! glad you all arrived safe and sound and loving it!! Maslin Beach - whereabouts is that??

Have a great time and see you soon!!!