leelee53

Am I dreaming?...Leaving in less than 7wks and had an offer accepted on house TODAY!!

OMG...

Put the house up for sale in June, with no sale, decided to put it up for rent few wks ago. Yesterday we had a viewing for a cash buyer, but didn't get our hopes up. Then this morning we had a viewing for renting. Whilst the couple were still here, telling me how much they loved the house and would def like to rent it, we had a phonecall from the estate agents with an offer!!! :huh: We've now accepted the offer and completely feel like a weight has been lifted! I know we were lucky to have renting out as an option, but it would have been a bit of a struggle.

HUGE luck to all those waiting on a sale/tenants for their homes, it WILL all work out for you, just try and stay positive.

Lisa :cute:

Hi Lisa

That is great news! I hope the sale goes through quickly and then you start your new life down under......just in time for our gorgeous summer season!

sarah

Fantastic news - that's the worst bit done now. Wishing you all the best for your new life 'Down Under'