Guest IoanHoria

Architect looking for work

Guest IoanHoria

Hi there,

I'm an architect, with more that 8 years of experience, on various projects. I will arrive in Adelaide on 29th of this November with my younger brother, with permanent visa, with SA state sponsorship. Does anyone need to hire, or heard of someone looking to hire an architect or an electronics trades person (my brother)?

Please follow the link for a detailed resume: http://ro.linkedin.com/pub/ioan-horia-olar/36/80b/34b

I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

I reckon Tyke was after one a few weeks ago, PM him.

Stevo

Don't think he had a job as such just wanted to pick someones brains.

Considering most of the major architects in Adelaide are letting people go, don't get your hopes up. All the agencies seem to be after Architects, but god knows why as I don't know of any companies needing them. Go to Darwin, that's where all our work is coming from at the moment.

Hi there,

I'm an architect, with more that 8 years of experience, on various projects. I will arrive in Adelaide on 29th of this November with my younger brother, with permanent visa, with SA state sponsorship. Does anyone need to hire, or heard of someone looking to hire an architect or an electronics trades person (my brother)?

Please follow the link for a detailed resume: [/url]http://ro.linkedin.com/pub/ioan-horia-olar/36/80b/34b

I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

Hi Sorry can't offer any help but did you get an architects position in Adelaide in the end? Sorry to be nosy, am not looking to employ one but introduce myself to some as constantly here it is who you know, not what you know. Have done a few slating jobs here near the city for a chap, nice enough but not as quick as he could be with pay, so wanting to branch out a bit more. Thanks