Omg omg omg!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We had a viewing on our house yesterday, they put in an offer this morning and we've accepted it :jiggy: We've got a completion date of 15th December :shocked:

That was the final hurdle so looks like it's Adelaide here we come!!!

My head is spinning now with everything we need to do/sort out but it's all good!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

It has been on the market since August and we had basically given up on anything happening until next year. We got £5000 less than we were asking but at the end of the day it would have cost us more than that if we hadn't sold and had had to go and validate our visas in the new year so can't complain. I still can't quite believe it. All along we had said it would be good if we could get over there in January so Anya could start the new school year and now it looks like we will :smile:

We are going to fly down and have Christmas and New Year with the inlaws I think. It will be nice for them and the kids to have that time together, and then we will fly out in January. Flying half way round the world 3 days before Xmas with 2 kids, no pressies etc isn't really an option lol.

I'm making list after list, didn't get any sleep last night either as I am full of the cold and feeling awful but hey ho!

Great news. We are in the same boat and fingers crossed are looking at a completion date of the 9th Dec. Hoping to exchange contracts towards the end of the month and then book flights for before Xmas. Family have taken it bad so we will be leaving before Xmas which will not be a good time to get a rental but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Good luck.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Great news. We are in the same boat and fingers crossed are looking at a completion date of the 9th Dec. Hoping to exchange contracts towards the end of the month and then book flights for before Xmas. Family have taken it bad so we will be leaving before Xmas which will not be a good time to get a rental but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Good luck.

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan for you. Sorry to hear about your family though, like you don't have enough stress to deal with at the minute eh?

Good luck

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Fantastic news ;o) Can I ask how you have been able to agree a completion date at such an early stage? Enjoy the reast of 2011 in the UK! ;o)

Don't know if it's different in England but here the purchaser puts in a verbal offer and we agree on completion date which is then put into a written offer and things go from there