phil&Sue

skin care/beauty advice pls???!!

hi, does anyone know of anybody who is "up" on skin care knowledge, products here????!!! am on modest buget as have a toddler and work part time, not sure which products to choose for face, have asked at local chemist a bit, otherwise i guess its expensive route of going to david jones etc and their products are expensive, anyone know of mobile beautician, hubby works long hours, hard to get out for a facial....

Guest Messua

Depends on your skin type really. The things you are familiar with are in the shops here too. The one thing you must use everyday though is SPF 30 sunscreen.

Hi Sue

I felt the same when I first arrived - I always use to use Clarins - but found it a bit priccey when we have other things to pay for..... Today, I bought Natio day moisturiser, which also has 30spf from the chemist - they do quite a big skincare range and it only cost me $19....which is really good value.

I would also like to recommend my friend who is a beautican...Her name is Donna and she is totally fab - my daughters go there to her for all our 'beauty needs'... she got married on saturday and is on honeymoon for the next 10 days...so may have to call her after then.

Divine Health & Beauty - 0403 963 350

Hope this helps

Sarah

Hi Sue

I felt the same when I first arrived - I always use to use Clarins - but found it a bit priccey when we have other things to pay for..... Today, I bought Natio day moisturiser, which also has 30spf from the chemist - they do quite a big skincare range and it only cost me $19....which is really good value.

I would also like to recommend my friend who is a beautican...Her name is Donna and she is totally fab - my daughters go there to her for all our 'beauty needs'... she got married on saturday and is on honeymoon for the next 10 days...so may have to call her after then.

Divine Health & Beauty - 0403 963 350

Hope this helps

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFO, AND recommendation of beautician, will try n give her a buzz after honeymoon :)! tk care, x

Depends on your skin type really. The things you are familiar with are in the shops here too. The one thing you must use everyday though is SPF 30 sunscreen.

sure x, tried a few things here in shops that u can get in uk too, fancy trying something bit new and different,