This Sunday @ Old Noarlunga Reserve

Guest Django

We are going for 'take two'.:biglaugh:

Anyone fancy meeting up in the South we will be at the Market Crescent/Patapinda reserve from 12 o'clock onwards. Look out for the blue shelter with the boxing kangaroo flag.

I'll bring some tools if anyone wants to use the public BBQs.

Pete

24 and dry according to The Weather Channel. That'll do just nicely. Don't want it too warm. :-)

Sorry we miss you yet again Michelle. Must arrange something when we are both free.

Guest Guest6899
We are going for 'take two'.:biglaugh:

Anyone fancy meeting up in the South we will be at the Market Crescent/Patapinda reserve from 12 o'clock onwards. Look out for the blue shelter with the boxing kangaroo flag.

I'll bring some tools if anyone wants to use the public BBQs.

Pete

Hi Pete, can i confirm its the 20th?? were free tomorrow so all been well will be there.

Ohhhh Well spotted Lisa. I originally said the 27th didn't I? LOL I'm a week early..... Doh!!!!!

Sorry every bods Its the 27th So not tomorrow but a week tomorrow. Reckon the heat is getting to me. :biglaugh:

We would love to come is it this sunday the 27th, and where do yous meet we are in flagstaff hill.thx louise

Hi Louise,

Get on the main south road heading south. Turn off on Patapinda Road (which is the first exit after the lights at the end on the Southern Expressway) straight across the crossroads and the reserve will appear on your right hand side (Market Crescent).

Pete

Looks like there will be a fair few of us there tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be dry so the children can use the playground.

See you all there by the 'Boxing Kangaroo flag'. :-)

Pete

Just a big thank you for everyone that turned up today. Sorry that I didn't get to speak to everyone but it was lovely catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Pete

Guest Guest6899
Just a big thank you for everyone that turned up today. Sorry that I didn't get to speak to everyone but it was lovely catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Pete

Enjoyed it, thank you..