Guest Django

This Sunday @ Old Noarlunga Reserve

Guest Django

We are going for 'take two'.:biglaugh:

Anyone fancy meeting up in the South we will be at the Market Crescent/Patapinda reserve from 12 o'clock onwards. Look out for the blue shelter with the boxing kangaroo flag.

I'll bring some tools if anyone wants to use the public BBQs.

Pete

Guest Django

24 and dry according to The Weather Channel. That'll do just nicely. Don't want it too warm. :-)

Sorry we miss you yet again Michelle. Must arrange something when we are both free.

Guest Guest6899
    We are going for 'take two'.:biglaugh:

Anyone fancy meeting up in the South we will be at the Market Crescent/Patapinda reserve from 12 o'clock onwards. Look out for the blue shelter with the boxing kangaroo flag.

I'll bring some tools if anyone wants to use the public BBQs.

Pete

Hi Pete, can i confirm its the 20th?? were free tomorrow so all been well will be there.

Guest Django

Ohhhh Well spotted Lisa. I originally said the 27th didn't I? LOL I'm a week early..... Doh!!!!!

Sorry every bods Its the 27th So not tomorrow but a week tomorrow. Reckon the heat is getting to me. :biglaugh:

Guest teresa

Hi,

we might come along to that, sounds great. Not sure how far Noarlunga is from Brighton though ??. Will google it. Are there any kids going ??

Guest Django

There should be a few kids as we will be bringing 4 of our 5 along LOL

Guest guest1255

awe hubby working nxt sunday,,,hop u all have a fab day. hopefully make next 1 xxx

Guest Guest6899

Ok we can come, have you checked there is no lesbian rugby on, lol :biggrin:

Lisa

Guest DJM

Hi Pete, We were the bunch that phoned you at last meet up. We will be there, looking forward to meeting you all.

Debs

Guest weelou

We would love to come is it this sunday the 27th, and where do yous meet we are in flagstaff hill.thx louise

Guest Django
    We would love to come is it this sunday the 27th, and where do yous meet we are in flagstaff hill.thx louise

Hi Louise,

Get on the main south road heading south. Turn off on Patapinda Road (which is the first exit after the lights at the end on the Southern Expressway) straight across the crossroads and the reserve will appear on your right hand side (Market Crescent).

Pete

Guest Django

Looks like there will be a fair few of us there tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be dry so the children can use the playground.

See you all there by the 'Boxing Kangaroo flag'. :-)

Pete

Guest Django

Just a big thank you for everyone that turned up today. Sorry that I didn't get to speak to everyone but it was lovely catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Pete

Guest Guest6899
    Just a big thank you for everyone that turned up today. Sorry that I didn't get to speak to everyone but it was lovely catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Pete

Enjoyed it, thank you..