Jessica Berry

Any Concrete Finishers looking for work?

I am currently trying to recruit (through an agency) a temp Concrete Finisher to work in the Western suburbs.

If anyone has the ability to set up concrete form work and to construct works including kerbing, paths, walls, drainage structures and traffic structures let me know.

You need to be physically fit and would need to pass a medical, drug screening test and gain a police clearance.

Guest weelou

Hi my husband name is Wullie and he is a time served bricklayer with over 25 years experiance and is trained up in all the jobs you are looking for in a worker.We live in Flagstaff hill but he is willing to travel.his mobile number is 0468782772 and can start asap.He has passed his medical and has police clearance check and been drug screened in medical.hope to hear from you soon thanks.

Guest andyozgale

hi jessica berry andy gale here from the uk i am a experienced formwork carpenter my question is jessica would your company sponsor a overseas worker like myself thankyou i look forward to your reply kind regards mr andy pom gale ha ha x

hi jessica berry andy gale here from the uk i am a experienced formwork carpenter my question is jessica would your company sponsor a overseas worker like myself thankyou i look forward to your reply kind regards mr andy pom gale ha ha x

Hi Andy

No, sorry my company would not sponsor an overseas worker for this role.

Guest andyozgale
    Hi Andy

No, sorry my company would not sponsor an overseas worker for this role.

no worries but thanks for the reply cheers mr andy gale happy christmas x

Guest chichie69

Hi i know the job is filled but i am looking to come over in June in the UK i own my own plant hire and groundwork's company i have know sold it. I am skilled in plant and all groundwork's from power floating concrete to laying brick weave. I you are in need around June time please think of me

regards Steve