Guest RobJ1978

Whats days do they do Medicals?

Guest RobJ1978

Basically as the title says.

I have just had an email saying they want me to have medicals and police checks and want the results in by 21st december. My problem is appart from this coming saturday i am working every weekend until christmas...and i cant get in touch with any off the medical people to ask...i'm worried now!!!:arghh:

So if anyone can put me at ease i would appreciate it....i will be looking at getting them done in manchester.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Bridge clinic told me they did Mon-Fri, so not Sat at all (which would have been an HUGE issue for us with me as a teacher), however I think some people have been there on a Sat, so don't know how right the info I was given was.

Do you mean you are working 7 days a week? (sorry, my brain not working today, not meaning you are not being clear lol) - if you have any days off in the week to make up for working weekends then you're fine - Mon - Fri is the main days they will be open anyway :) Hope that stops the immediate stressing.

Guest RobJ1978

Thanks!

yeah i have days off through the week, for some reason i got into my head they only opened on a saturday.

Thank you....yes you have stopped my stress!

The Medical peeps at manchester are really nice and the new offices are good as well. Park on the big Asda and walk down it's only a couple of minutes.