Guest kiltedscot

just got into adelaide

Guest kiltedscot

Hello there folks.

we have been in adelaide now for 2 weeks and renting up at flagstaff hill. Got 2 boys of 12 and 14 and hoping to go to Aberfoyle High School. They are looking for friends that are into boardind, skating, swimming and enjoy playing playstation games. My wife is working at Flinders hospital and i like to do a little cycling and golf in my spare time, (both of us are in our 40`s). We lived in Ayr, Scotland and looking for any tips or advice or get togethers here in Adelaide

Guest steve&tracy

Hi kilted scot nice to hear your there safe and getting on o.k. i'm sure you will get loads of offers soon for get togethers. when we finally get there will be glad to meet up. Best of luck.

steve,Tracy and Girls.

Guest rockpool crab
    Hello there folks.

we have been in adelaide now for 2 weeks and renting up at flagstaff hill. Got 2 boys of 12 and 14 and hoping to go to Aberfoyle High School. They are looking for friends that are into boardind, skating, swimming and enjoy playing playstation games. My wife is working at Flinders hospital and i like to do a little cycling and golf in my spare time, (both of us are in our 40`s). We lived in Ayr, Scotland and looking for any tips or advice or get togethers here in Adelaide

Hi there,

I found this site a long while ago...

http://www.meetup.com/cities/au/Adelaide/?a=cn1_cn3

and joined it...and I get sent meet ups all the time..but unfortunately I live in Wemyss Bay..lol. I think it'll be good when we get there though :-)

Sure we'll meet up some day...August (ish)..all going well.

I originally come from Darvel (ayrshire)..hubbie from Irvine.

Best of luck with all your plans for your future in Adelaide.

Carol Ann

Hi Kilted Scot,

glad to see you've made the journey okay. I'm sure you will be inundated with responses soon enough for a meet up.

We are still waiting, hopefully be there in june/july all going well, I've spoke to you before, we are from Airdrie but living in coatbridge at the moment, so keep in touch with us all on here and by the time we get there you will be a pro at the tour guide bit!

Guest weesp

Hi Kilted Scot,

Sorry, we're not there either yet, but should be by March time, so keep in touch and we can meet when we get to Adelaide, my three boys are also playstation mad! Best of luck.