Evening Childcare in the City

Damms

Hi All

A group of us went out in the city last night, we were let down by our usual sitter and so I though we'd have to give it a miss, but I found the City Community Childcare center. They do evening childcare from 6pm till 11.30pm on Wed, Thur and Friday nights (also overnight Friday if required). I highly reccommend them. Its very secure and they give the children an evening meal, games and activities and then put them to bed until you arrive, very caring environment. My 7 year old really enjoyed it. Also an added bonus was the cost, it was only $38 for her (before any CCR rebates) so it cost us $19 !!!!! good value for us and she had a really good time as well!!!

The website is: http://www.cityccc.org.au/

Though of any newbies who need a night out without the children but dont have any established sitter arrangements, this is a great option.

Also recommend Bollywood indian restuarant in the city lovely food and good wine.

Enjoy!!!

Kim

Wow. Wish I knew that a couple of years ago. I used to pay $150 for a nanny from an agency to have my daughter overnight when I done night shifts, I could have just done every Friday night and saved a fortune lol.

Great info thanks Kim.