sharons dream

Saying goodbye on 21st january

Hello everyone I don't seem to find much time now adays to go on PIA. Sorry guys. But I thought it was about time I updated you all. Our house never sold so we have bit the bullet and are going to rent it out instead. I feel happy about this now that we have made this discision. A little security! Anyway that means we can go of and start our new life woohoo! It's been along time coming and I am scared stiff but we really going to do this. We fly out from heathrow 21 st January woohoo,! And are staying in port noarlunga. I was wondering if there was anyone eles flying out that day or even any newbies in port noarlunga. I will possibly be on here a fair bit between now and flying out looking for lots of advice. Thanks

Guest Guest6899
    Hello everyone I don't seem to find much time now adays to go on PIA. Sorry guys. But I thought it was about time I updated you all. Our house never sold so we have bit the bullet and are going to rent it out instead. I feel happy about this now that we have made this discision. A little security! Anyway that means we can go of and start our new life woohoo! It's been along time coming and I am scared stiff but we really going to do this. We fly out from heathrow 21 st January woohoo,! And are staying in port noarlunga. I was wondering if there was anyone eles flying out that day or even any newbies in port noarlunga. I will possibly be on here a fair bit between now and flying out looking for lots of advice. Thanks

Hello Sharon, well done with booking your flights and sorting your house. If we hadnt rented ours out i think we would still be in blighty, if you have appointed a good agent you can just forget about it.. Our new house is in Port Noarlunga move in full time hopefully next week, our container is cleaing customs at the mo. If we can help you then let us know.

Lisa x

Thats the way chase it, grab it hold it....see you next year...

HG

Hi Sharon.

We did exactly the same rented the house out, its making us money so why sell.

Port Noarlunga is fantastic with a beautiful beach probably one of the best in Ozz. Plenty of shops at the Colananeds Centre infact to many.

We live at port Noarlunga South. Lauren my daughter loves it here we go to the beach when ever we want, which is most nights.

Its a really laid back lifestyle here with a good community feel.

I would enrol your daughter at Port Noarlunga Primary if thats where you want her to go as I know its getting near capacity with all us Poms moving here.

If you need any help just let us know as they say here no problem mate.

Trev Vicki and Lauren 10.

Hi Trevor

Good to hear from you. You sound really happy and port noarlunga sounds perfect. My Lauren already has her name down for port noarlunga primary she is due to start 9th feb. Thanks for the offer of help. May we could meet up on the beach with the family sometime soon

Guest nic-manchester

Hi Sharon also in port noarlunga but moving 10 mins up road hopefully not for long! I hope it's just a bit nearer city for my commute, it doesn't seem that much further in port noarlunga but that ten mins will make diff every day! It's as far north to city I will go... really want to be back around here we love it here an feel at home like we just fitted in, although we haven't bumped into any English out and about we have met a few via our neighbours. The beaches are great an the smell of the sea air they should bottle it, I will miss it.

Call us we will meet up with you, we also rented house and it doing fine though only been 3 weeks ha! Got it with a good agency an it making money we see it as our pension now and it has given us the opportunity to be here. Although jobless and no place to call home yet! I still wouldn't give it up xxx

Good luck with transition any problems or moaning give us a shout

Nicola

Hi sharon we are flying out of heatrow on the 12th jan staying at woodcroft holiday park to start off , good luck with everything look foward to hopefully meeting up with you all some time

Guest Guest6899

Our youngest Ethan goes to Port Noarlunga primary and aquatic centre, he seems to like it there. Its a little more loud than back in the uk but he is enjoying it. Trevor is Lauren in year 5 at the school? if so she may be in the same class as Ethan.

Lisa