Guest bluesue

IT Job

Guest bluesue

Hi

This is my first posting.

I am currently moving to Adelaide in February 2012 with my family.

I currently work for Britvic Soft Drinks in the UK as a Senior Business Analyst mainly using SAP, and other software.

Can anybody recommend any good sites to upload my CV or any company look for an expertise Business Analyst.

Cheers Sue

Guest Guest5035

this might help in line with Britvic, we have 2 major soft drink manufacturers in Adelaide, Coca Cola Australia at Thebarton and Cadbury Schweppes Australia at Payneham, you could try there.

stevo

a guy i used to work with around 3 years ago worked at britvic in the uk on their bottling line

stevo

Try seek.com.au, I have recently advertised an IT position (not in your area of expertise) and good IT people are hard to find. The majority of people do not submit a covering letter with their resume (even though this is asked for!!) and the standard of resumes are pretty poor. So get a great resume and cover letter and sell your skills.

Hi

This is my first posting.

I am currently moving to Adelaide in February 2012 with my family.

I currently work for Britvic Soft Drinks in the UK as a Senior Business Analyst mainly using SAP, and other software.

Can anybody recommend any good sites to upload my CV or any company look for an expertise Business Analyst.

Cheers Sue

Well if you manage to land a job would you be kind enough to let me know of any Business Analysts jobs where you find employment, please? My background is within the UK Government working on the Legacy Systems and latterly the Online services (Functional Requirements and AGILE Methodology).

A bit cheeky I know but you don't get if you don't ask :-)