Guest KJP

Fancy a drink/walk/chat/beach!

Guest KJP

Hi

Anyone fancy going for a drink/walk/chat/beach or just have some fun? I am based in the city but happy to travel! Have been here seven weeks now and still looking to meet as many people as possible!

Kel

Guest KJP

Sorry think I was in a bit if a rush when I posted that :-)

I am 27 and came out here for work, I am a nurse so can work long and quite unsocial hours unfirtunately, I came to Australia by myself not knowing anyone in Adelaide. I am an easy going person who is bubbly and friendly. I am making my dream come true living over here but am finding it hard to meet people.

Kel

Guest mthura82

Hi Kel,

I live in wester suburb.. if you want to go to beach for coffee or walk, we can do sometime... my working hours is long and odd.. Sometime, i am free when everyone is working..

Thura

Guest vetinoz

Hi, my name is Rachel, I moved here with my husband in July, and also looking to meet up with people for a walk/coffee etc. I am free most sat afternoons, so if you fancy a walk on beach and coffee, give me a shout. I am 31 and a vet.

Guest SusieOR

A few of us girls are meeting up on Thursday at 12 in Glenelg if ur interested... Let me know if u can make it & i'll give you details... Susie x

Guest Emu

Hi KJP, do you work in the city? Maybe on these things people should mention a bit about themselves, what they like doing and interests etc ... that way we can meet like minded people :smile:

Guest SusieOR
    Hi KJP, do you work in the city? Maybe on these things people should mention a bit about themselves, what they like doing and interests etc ... that way we can meet like minded people :smile:

See post #3

Guest Emu

Sorrie Susie but that doesnt say a lot ... everyone on this site moved here for the same reasons as everyone else and everyone is nice and friendly :cute:

Guest SusieOR
    Sorrie Susie but that doesnt say a lot ... everyone on this site moved here for the same reasons as everyone else and everyone is nice and friendly :cute:

Hi Emu, Not sure everyone moved here for exactly the same reasons...!!! and really not sure why we are having this conversation... I was just trying to be helpful nd point out where the poster had put some further info about themselves... :smile:

Guest SusieOR

Kelly, it was lovely to see you yesterday... will def do it again sometime Sx

Guest forbess

Hey there, I hope you are settling in. I would love to meet up for a chat and a coffee, walk on the beach or something. I'm in the Eastern suburbs but can easily travel, I've only been here 11 weeks and it's tough in the beginning with everything that you need to arrange. Send me a PM to arrange something if you fancy it.

Thanks, Sharon

Guest fiona&steve

Hi :) I've been here for 7 months and love it here!! My name is Fiona and I'm from Scotland. I love the beach, coffees, wine, eats, movies, festivals, music . . . . all sorts really!! I'm 25. I live in the city so it's easy for me to get anywhere.

Guest Vickie85

Hi Kel!

Still looking to meet new people? My names Vickie and I'm 26, I don't work odd hours.... 9-5 unfortunately! But would be cool to arrange a coffee or something with some people! Pm mme if interested :-)

Guest Mandy6934

Hi Kel,

I work in the city but live in Henley, happy to meet up and grab a coffee some time. Been here nearly 2 years, and always keen to meet new people.

Mandy