Guest edenfieldpoms

Pilates!!

Guest edenfieldpoms

Just wondered if anyone knew of any good pilates classes near port noarlunga?

How much each class is?

Have been doing pilates for nearly 3 years and really want to carry it on in OZ, did notice a few places but wondered if there were any private classes about.

Ta april

The only thing I can suggest is you check out the gyms, everyone seems to offer Les Mills stuff here which is fab. I go to Noarlunga leisure centre and they do a class called body balance which mixes Pilates, Yoga and Thai Chi which I love but they have just started something called CX Works here is the link to the blurb

http://www.lesmills.com/cx30/about-cx30.aspx

I did a trail of this and found it really good not managed to get to a class yet though.

Hope that helps

Michelle

Guest Emu

There is a couple of good ones but in the city or Brighton, all of these do privates. Do you ever go into the city?

Hi april

Not sure if you have found a Pilates instructor yet but if not, I am a fully qualified Stott Pilates instructor from the UK and have recently moved out here. I ran my own very successful pilates company back in the UK for nearly 6 years and I am planning on getting started here within the next few months. I will be doing both group and private sessions so can keep you posted if you are still interested.

Thanks

Nicki

Guest edenfieldpoms
    Hi april

Not sure if you have found a Pilates instructor yet but if not, I am a fully qualified Stott Pilates instructor from the UK and have recently moved out here. I ran my own very successful pilates company back in the UK for nearly 6 years and I am planning on getting started here within the next few months. I will be doing both group and private sessions so can keep you posted if you are still interested.

Thanks

Nicki

Hi nicki,

That sounds like just what I want, not in oz at the moment but will be by anuary 2013, I would love to come to your classes, I love Pilates and don't want to stop. If you could PM me when you get sorted that would be great.

thanks alot, april

Guest kala

Hi April, I have been here a couple of months now and I did Pilates at home and started a class here but wasn't that impressed and want to keep it up. Could you plz keep me posted if you do start any classes up thanks.Kala :)

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi kala, yes that's not a problem as soon as I hear something I will let you know, whereabouts are you? Are you enjoying oz?

April

Guest kala

Hi, thanks that would be great. The ones I've found so far have been expensive!I'm living near Marion, have you been here long? I'm really enjoying myself here, still trying to settle in some days are good days and some days are bad days, been told that I'll feel like that for a while, how are you finding things? Kala

Guest leeannekays
    Hi april

Thanks

Nicki

Hi Nicki,

I have been here just over 3 weeks now and would like to start a Pilates class. Can you let me know if you start up a class.

Leeanne xxxx

Guest edenfieldpoms
    Hi, thanks that would be great. The ones I've found so far have been expensive!I'm living near Marion, have you been here long? I'm really enjoying myself here, still trying to settle in some days are good days and some days are bad days, been told that I'll feel like that for a while, how are you finding things? Kala

Hi kala, I'm still in England, just planning ahead, we're looking at arriving no later than jan 2013. Can't wait! We're looking t port noarlunga or seaford area, do you have any children?

April

Hi Leeanne, how are you settling in??? I hope it is all going well for you. Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.

I will also let you know when I start my pilates classes. It is looking like it will be around term 4 but I will keep you posted/

Thank you nicki

Hi Nicki,

I have been here just over 3 weeks now and would like to start a Pilates class. Can you let me know if you start up a class.

Leeanne xxxx