kadina

Paralowie and Burton

Hi

Im looking at moving to Adelaide in the next 18 months with my wife and 2 young children.

Can anyone give me advice good or bad on Paralowie/Burton areas. Im after good schools and streets or areas to avoid etc.

There was an article in the paper here a couple of weeks ago on which areas in Adelaide had the highest numbers of people on welfare (unemployed, disability etc) and Paralowie came top or near top in all the categories.

Do a search on the adelaidenow website and you will get an idea what happens in Paralowie. It seems to have more than its fair share of crime.

http://search.news.com.au/search?q=paralowie&sid=910&us=ndmadelaidenow&as=ADV&ac=search&r=typed

Hi

Im looking at moving to Adelaide in the next 18 months with my wife and 2 young children.

Can anyone give me advice good or bad on Paralowie/Burton areas. Im after good schools and streets or areas to avoid etc.

If you are looking at the northern suburbs - either Golden Grove or Craigmore are nice and there are also a lot of rentals in Munno Para West (brand new houses). Anne B is right, Paralowie and Burton have a high crime rate - same as Elizabeth and Smithfield. We lived in Craigmore and found it a lovely suburb and Golden Grove can be expensive. There is a good school in Craigmore too (Trinity).

Guest Guest5035

Paralowie/Burton areas. streets or areas to avoid etc.

all of them..

stevo