Guest Nikko_sev

Search for relatives

Guest Nikko_sev

Good Day!

The sister of my grandmother during the war, was delivered in Germany for works and married with Australian citizen. Her last letter has been received in 1986 . I know they were living in Adelaide. The post stamp on a letter “ADELAIDE S.AUST.5000”. Someone "smart")) cut marks, and part of the address was lost.

I have only it:

Mrs. Anna Brycz

…. sixth avenu/avelnu (I’m not sure what it is correct)

.... *dville. GA. S-A. 5012

Australia

Her name was Anna Brycz. She called her husband on a Russian name Vasil.

I have a few pics of their home and pics of they friends 1967-1974 years, car (I’m not sure what this car was they own, maybe this is car of they friends). The number of car “SA 502-094” (photo dated 1971).

I need to find some information about them. Maybe they have a children. Maybe somebody could to explain me how I can get any information about them.

my email: nikko_sev@mail.ru

Skype - nikko_sev

Thank for any help.

Nicholay

Guest Nikko_sev
    Sixth avenue Woodville SA 5012 maybe?

Jo

Рossibly

foto.jpg

That's all there is ((

You can have a look on Google Street View and 'walk' up and down Sixth Avenue - I have just had a quick look for you and think the house is still there - I can't quite see the number of the place but it has a sign at the front advertising "Mens Haircuts and Ladies Nails" - Google Street View says it's approximately number 8 Sixth Avenue - have a go yourself and see what you think. The house and fence still looks very similar to the one in your pic

Have zoomed in as much as I can but still can't see the house number - two houses away is number 5, so it could be number 9....or possible number 1 (the number on the mailbox in your pic looks like number 1)

Actually - try typing "5 sixth avenue, woodville, sa 5102" into Google.com.au and selecting Maps - is that your house?

Guest Nikko_sev

Thank you.)) Is very similar. )) But it took nearly 30 years. Homeowners may have already repeatedly change))

LOL This is Adelaide - not a lot has changed in 30 yeas Reckon they've built a garage on the side, and that's about it!

Woodville comes under the council area "City of Charles Sturt" - might be worth sending them an email asking if they have any historical records from the time you are researching. Here's their website: http://www.charlessturt.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm