leelee53

Searching for rentals near Kilburn, SA 5084

Hi,

We are arriving into Adelaide on 1/1/12, and have initially booked into a holiday rental until the 12th Jan. My husband has got a job based in Kilburn, and does not want more than a 30 min commute. Having not been before, im finding it tricky to select a suburb that might be suitable for us, so wondered if anyone could shed any light on some potential suburbs for rentals?....

We have a 20 month old boy, who I will be looking after whilst OH is working, and I would like to be able to access some nice parks, shops, and beaches either on foot or using public transport as I may not have use of a car initially. We also would prefer a newer style of property, with a garden big enough to put play equipment in for our active toddler!

As always, any advice is much appreciated!

Lisa :cute:

Hi depends what type of housing you are after.Mawson Lakes is not far, modern purpose built town.

Kilburn and Prospect older suburbs bigger gardens but depends on what you are looking for.

I like both but live in Mawson lakes as better for me. Sons go to uni and Hubby works in Mawson Lakes and can walk to work.Shops, Doctors, Cafes,Banks,Food outlets,Hairdressers all within walking distance.The only thing missing a Post Office.Train station so do not have to drive to city unless need to carry stuff home.

I do like the shops along prospect road, go to a great Chinese next to Chemist Warehouse ,where we get all our prescriptions from as cheapest.

Lots of other areas but as I have not lived there no advice about them.

Hope this helps look on realestate .com for rentals in these areas to get an Idea.