Guest James

Advent Calendar

Guest James

Anyone know where to get a traditional one ie not sweets. i have tried all over Adelaide, including churches but have not got one, bit late to get one sent here

thanks

James

Buy one with sweets in and throw them away! Or make one... I'm sure if you google "how to make an advent calendar" you'll find something!

My Dad sends us an online Advent Calendar from Jacquie Lawson http://www.jacquielawson.com/ You have to pay for it ($3) but the one last year was lovely, with nice music and animations. This year it is a London Advent calendar - can't wait until December 1st to start opening it.

Have you tried the Christmas shop down on Goodwood Road, Col Light Gardens ... I bet they'd have one. I think the shop is called Teddy Bears Corner or something like that. They have amazing Christmas stuff in there.Sharon

OK ........ it's The Christmas Shop, 460a Goodwood Road, Cumberland Park ....... phone 8299 9999

<BR><BR><BR>

Have you tried the Christmas shop down on Goodwood Road, Col Light Gardens ... I bet they'd have one. I think the shop is called Teddy Bears Corner or something like that. They have amazing Christmas stuff in there.Sharon<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>OK ........ it's The Christmas Shop, 460a Goodwood Road, Cumberland Park ....... phone 8299 9999

Try the Oxfam shop in Marion Westfield

Guest James

Thanks all for great suggestions, one is apparently travelling by air from England courtesy of grandparents

there is a religious bookshop in Wakefield st in the city. They have toys like soft Mary dolls so they might possibly have something nice if that is what you are after. The shop begins with a k and is quite large. Wonder if they would have a noah's ark, I like traditional toys.

Guest James

Thanks found a religious one in newsagent in DJ in Rundle Mall

Thanks for all the help and suggestions