Refrigerator for Sale - Whirlpool WRID45TW - $675

Guest HillsBound

Guest HillsBound

Only 1.5 years old, works perfectly. We are selling because we are moving overseas after two years here. This model is currently selling new for up to $1200. Located in Aldgate in the hills.

Lots of other things for sale too, if you are looking for kitchen and housewares.

PM if you are interested.

Guest HillsBound
We are looking for some furniture for our second lounge, sofa, chair etc. Any available?

I have a lounge set (sofa and two chairs) that is dark green, overstuffed-style - $100. I also have a rocking chair (glider) with footstool - $80. Both items are quite used, but very comfy and would be an inexpensive way to furnish a second lounge. I also have a set of open bookshelves if you are looking for that sort of thing - $25. PM me with your e-mail address if you want pictures.