monty9110

Quality street

I've just bought 2 tins of 'UK' Quality Street from Coles.

On special at $14.50!!! Be quick, only at this price til 6th December...

Just the thing to make it feel like Christmas!!

(think I've overindulged tho!!!)

:jiggy::smile:

Yep - managed to get myself a tin from Coles at Collonades..........after second thoughts, went back there today to get another one (piggish, I know!)..and they have all sold out.

Chrisites Beach one also sold out.

Boo hoo

Will just have to make do with one tin now.

Sarah

Guest Nick11

Had a lot at Coles at Southgate plaza this morning....but were selling fast!!!!

I did see them at reynella today.. I got mine last night & there were loads of tins, but not so many left this morning when I went back..

Saw a woman with about 15 tins in her trolly!!!

Its in their weekly catalogue, so I expect every store has ( or did have) them.

You'll probably have more chance of getting them in a store where the poms dont shop!! lol

i work at coles noarlunga and we had loads in, but sold the last yesterday, had loads peeps in today asking after em,but all gone.I was gonna get myself some today too and missed out.

Just to bring folks back to earth, These are available at all of the supermarkets in the UK for £5 tin. Always knew Australia was expensive.

Guest Barney Rubble

Oh Yes !

Went to Sainsbury's when back a few weeks ago :tongue: brought two tins for my dad . . . . . . .

Had forgotten what a treat they were, think they were about 5 quid.

Great idea for Xmas (to keep in the fridge of course :wink:)

Just to bring folks back to earth, These are available at all of the supermarkets in the UK for £5 tin. Always knew Australia was expensive.

Not sure any of us need bringing back to earth (already here), and very aware of how much they are in UK - recently got back from there. Over here, however, they're normally around the thirty dollar mark. Yes, I agree that Australia is expensive (for some things, at any rate), which is all the more reason to share info when something like this is half price.

Jim

Guest m.jephcott

Still some at aberfoyle park, and some celebrations for the same price.

Aus stuff in the UK is also expensive, the cost factors in all the extra costs involved with importation and taxes. Anyways have secured a box from Coles on Anzac Highway. There are about 10 tins left and grrrr for the person who brought this to my notice :D, growing up Hubby always had a large jar of Quality St at Christmas in his house. The first Christmas I visited they had kindly kept what was left... the coffee creams that none of them liked :D

Aus stuff in the UK is also expensive, the cost factors in all the extra costs involved with importation and taxes. Anyways have secured a box from Coles on Anzac Highway. There are about 10 tins left and grrrr for the person who brought this to my notice :D, growing up Hubby always had a large jar of Quality St at Christmas in his house. The first Christmas I visited they had kindly kept what was left... the coffee creams that none of them liked :D

Sorry!! lol