Guest davidgouveia87

Need help with trying to find a fruit picking job ASAP!!

Guest davidgouveia87

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a job to get my second year working holiday visa. I'm hoping to stay near Adelaide but I have got a car and I am willing to travel up to an hour and a half. I want to get this job before I have to leave in April. If anyone has any help for me please can you let me know I really appreciate it. Thanks

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a job to get my second year working holiday visa. I'm hoping to stay near Adelaide but I have got a car and I am willing to travel up to an hour and a half. I want to get this job before I have to leave in April. If anyone has any help for me please can you let me know I really appreciate it. Thanks

PM my mrs ( Katsmajic ) she has some contacts for fruit picking work....

HG

Guest Here at last!

The backpackers hostels in Waymouth and Franklin Street have fruit picking jobs advertised. You could make a few contacts from there.

not very near you but heading from Adelaide out towards Port Augusta I think there were adverts for fruit harvesting at Port Wakefield - about on hours drive from Adelaide if that helps

Guest davidgouveia87

Hey guys thanks for all the info I really appreciate it. I'll get on it tomorrow cheers!!

Guest Adelaide_bound

can you come back and update people with what/if you find work possibly david, as it may help others looking for work in future :) Cheers