sharons dream

Our new life starts here x

Hi we have booked our flights we fly out 22nd January 2012. I'm so excited but very scared at the same time. If anyone knows of any job vacancies going my husband and I are willing to do anything.

Guest Guest6899

Good luck Sharon, you have posted in the "returning back to the UK" forum, planning to go home before you have arrived, lol :wink:.

You probably need to narrow it down a bit and let people know what sort of work you are looking for. This might be better moved to the jobs and careers section.

You are arriving just in time to celebrate Australia Day (a public holiday here) on Thursday 26 January.

Guest owenker4

Hi Sharon, Very best of luck to you all. We arrived in Hewett on 20.11.11 and it has been amazing up to now. My husband got a job through my cousins husband, but I have applied for 2 via Seek.com.au and got phone calls within 2 days had 2 interviews and just secured a job for 1.2.2012 when my little girl goes back to school. Once you put that you are permanent into seek you should hear from jobs pretty quick.

regards Kerry Owens

Hi Sharon, Very best of luck to you all. We arrived in Hewett on 20.11.11 and it has been amazing up to now. My husband got a job through my cousins husband, but I have applied for 2 via Seek.com.au and got phone calls within 2 days had 2 interviews and just secured a job for 1.2.2012 when my little girl goes back to school. Once you put that you are permanent into seek you should hear from jobs pretty quick.

regards Kerry Owens

Congratularion to you: owenker and your hubby!!!

Very happy to hear that you got job soon. We are planning to move on coming April. I am a Systems Analyst. May I know what is your profession??

I have heard that to be selected by oz employer resume and cover letter is very important factor.

Can you give me some tips how can I prepare them??

Another this do you know any professional job agent or job agency with whom I can start communicating.

Very much anxious about the coming days in a new country in environment where we don't have any family members to stand by us.

Regards..

Great news Sharon.

I'm sure you will love it here are you still settling in Noarlunga.

Laurens loves the school it has a good community feel.

If there is anything we can help you with just give us a shout.

Have a great xmas and new year.

Trev Vicki and Lauren.