Guest guest8040

Map of adelaide

Guest guest8040

Call me old fashioned (I am) but I am voraciously reading about areas and it just doesn't make sense until I can see the bigger picture ie. a map. Had no luck sourcing one on the net and wondered if such a thing exists if someone can point me in the right direction? Cheers!

Guest guest8040

Tragic I know, but I like something printed proper like - (not me trying to piece papers together with Sellotape)- i'd willingly send money by PayPal to get a city map posted over! I'm probably wistfully remembering the days before google maps (and I'm only 36!) might have to give it a go though so thanks

Online I use http://www.whereis.com - or you could try giving the Home2Home UK Help Desk a call - they might have a hard copy map they could pop in the post to you (I'd be happy to do so for you from here, but not passing any tourist offices in the next few days - if I do, I'll pick one up and PM you for your address) H2H Help Desk number is 0800 781 3836

Tragic I know, but I like something printed proper like - (not me trying to piece papers together with Sellotape)- i'd willingly send money by PayPal to get a city map posted over! I'm probably wistfully remembering the days before google maps (and I'm only 36!) might have to give it a go though so thanks

where are you? if in the UK you can easy get them on amazon

Guest guest8040

Thank you, thank you, thank you, one and all - I love this forum :)