Guest Diana

Black pudding.

Guest Diana

Hello.Is anyone in Adelaide has seen a black pudding in any shop?Keep looking ,but can't find...:confused:

Hi Diana,

How strange as we saw some today! And Scottish square sausage! In the deli type shop next to Coles in the Noarlunga Collonades. We thought we'd get some for chrimbo!

Gill x

Guest Diana

Thank you Gill!:notworthy:....I were thinking we won't find it here.....ok...will get it for Christmas....

Yes Ritos Deli in the noarlunga center do it also do potato cakes you will find a shelf/rack in the center of the shop with british stuff on it chocolate etc you will also find sometimes boxes at the counter on the floor with crisps in it monster munchies etc

Guest Lisado

The best Black Pudding is from the butchers in Reynella - also sell gammon

Superior meats at Flagstaff Hill or Southgate Plaza also do it, and I have seen in the the central markets at the stall that does all the different meats - venison, croc etc etc

Guest flyingkroeger

Hi All,

I had the same dilemma and found this thread. By chance a Deli around the corner from me has it and it's very good:

Hahndorf Gourmet (?)

74 Jetty Road

Glenelg

SA 5045

Cheers,

Timbo

Edited by snifter
    phone

Guest gromit

Been here from Scotland since April. By complete accident went into the butchers at Novar Gardens (Morphett Road), the owner is Scottish and does black pudding, square sausage, haggis and ayrshire bacon. Tried most of it so far and very nice.

Guest scmercer

Hi Diana

I used to get it from the butchers near IGA on O'Connell Street in North Adelaide. They don't always seem to have it though. They will get it in if you ask. They also have really nice pork sausages and pork pies.

Guest Guest75

Big discussion of there tonight about Scotch Eggs but in the thread it does mention Black Pudding and this manufacturer and their outlets.

http://www.ukfoods.com.au/stores.php

Edited by snifter
    The thread was posted by 'Diana'. Diane has not posted on it at all so comment well out of context

Big discussion of there tonight about Scotch Eggs but in the thread it does mention Black Pudding and this manufacturer and their outlets.

http://www.ukfoods.com.au/stores.php

Umm Tyke, wakey wakey, the thread is from 2012. I better close it then you don't get confused again, I know what it can do to a man of your age :tongue:

Edited by snifter
    removed quoted text that has been edited