sharons dream

Kindy places

Hi I have been trying to contact the kindy next to port noarlunga primary and I have had no success. Has anyone eles had this problem and what is the best way of contacting them please. Also has anyone got a child at this setting and would you recommend it.

Thanks x

Guest cyprus2001
    Hi I have been trying to contact the kindy next to port noarlunga primary and I have had no success. Has anyone eles had this problem and what is the best way of contacting them please. Also has anyone got a child at this setting and would you recommend it.

Thanks x

Hi there, the best way is to pop in there if you can altho i did email them and they responded to that too prior to my arrival. I have my little boy there and it has a very good reputation in the area. Hpe this helps x

either pop around or call just after 3pm when the kids have left(or on a friday as this is their admin day and they only have the playgroup kids around), frieda corpes is great my eldest went there and my youngest will go there next year...they are very full so best to get your childrens names down asap.....the manager is kerry but any of the staff will be happy to help, i like the fact that they have had the same staff around for a long time..

good luck

Jo