Guest The ryders in oz

where is santa???

Guest The ryders in oz

Hi! Just wondered if anybody new where i could take the kids to see father christmas, ive looking around but have not come accross anywhere yet. just trying to get in the christmas spirit, but finding it quite difficult... very different from home.

Thank you.

Hi! Just wondered if anybody new where i could take the kids to see father christmas, ive looking around but have not come accross anywhere yet. just trying to get in the christmas spirit, but finding it quite difficult... very different from home.

Thank you.

Try the Magic Cave at David Jones in the City, along Rundle Mall, we have been there :)

Guest ladyarkles

I was at Westfield Marion earlier on and Santa was doing a pretty good job of being in about three different places at once, including David Jones!

~ Rachel

I was at Westfield Marion earlier on and Santa was doing a pretty good job of being in about three different places at once, including David Jones!

~ Rachel

he can do that, coz he's magic!

Guest Lou

We always use NORAD too so we can track when Santa will be with us and then our family in England too. It is well worth going to the magic cave at Rundle Mall David Jones, the queues take a while but the picture you get with Santa was great! Think I paid about $24 for 2 pictures.