Guest Julesmc5

Help for finding a rental

Guest Julesmc5

We are trying desperately to get accommodation before flying in mid-February and are totally frustrated by the rental system here. Even when we have submitted the application form and all documentation, and proof of lots of $$ in the bank, and offerred to prepay rent, we still can't seem to get anywhere!

Can anyone rcommend an agent who will actually help us find something? or does anyone

know of a rental coming up mid February? I'll be working in the CBD, so we're looking for something not further than Noarlunga or Andrews Farm, 4 bed, with locked up stoarge available. We would like to get 2 cats when we get here (to smooth it over for the kids).

Thanks for any help!!!

Guest wendyw
    We are trying desperately to get accommodation before flying in mid-February and are totally frustrated by the rental system here. Even when we have submitted the application form and all documentation, and proof of lots of $$ in the bank, and offerred to prepay rent, we still can't seem to get anywhere!

Can anyone rcommend an agent who will actually help us find something? or does anyone

know of a rental coming up mid February? I'll be working in the CBD, so we're looking for something not further than Noarlunga or Andrews Farm, 4 bed, with locked up stoarge available. We would like to get 2 cats when we get here (to smooth it over for the kids).

Thanks for any help!!!

We were in the same position as you, and secured the rental that we are in at the moment when we were still in the UK. We went through McCranor property management and found them very helpful. I'll pm you there details.

Guest a20esv

We have a 3 bedroom house with granny flat/rumpus room available from early march 08. We got this ready in the UK before we came out and have taken it for 6 months, there is 6 months left on the lease which is enough time to be able to get a mortgage and purchase a house. Our house is in the most sought after area, Brighton. It is 100m from the beach, and walking distance to jetty road, and the railway station. It is also in the catchment area for Brighton High School, and the property considers pets if you have any. We brought our dog over also.

Guest Tracijbc

Thanks for any help!!!

Try advertising on Gumtree in the Wanted Houses section, we placed an ad in there and have been inundated with replies so far.

Traci x

Guest Julesmc5

Thanks, I'll check that out. Having daily stress attacks now. Just about ready to throw in the towel! I didn't think it would be this hard!!

Guest a20esv

We arranged our rental in the UK through McCranor Property devopments. But if you type in McCranor Properties into google their site will come up. Our house is shown on the rental list. It is the one with the short 6 month lease, which i think is ideal time to find a purchase house. We only needed 5 months to find ours. Let me know if you need more information.

Guest Julesmc5

Thanks. A bit out of our price range, but very nice.

Thank you.

Guest Andrea&Andrew
    Try advertising on Gumtree in the Wanted Houses section, we placed an ad in there and have been inundated with replies so far.

Traci x

Hi

Could you tell me how to find Gumtree on the web.

Thanks,

Andrea

Guest a20esv

If you are still interested in the property. It is possible that it could be reduced to $380.00 per week. Let me know if you are?

Guest Julesmc5
    If you are still interested in the property. It is possible that it could be reduced to $380.00 per week. Let me know if you are?

Thanks for the offer, but we found a long term in Andrews Farm. Moving in March 5th.