Guest tootall74

bricklayer just been bumped 1600 bucks

Guest tootall74

i pulled off a brick venear house for someone 3 weeks ago,it was my first job in oz,i had 54 hours pumped into it and the bloke i was suppose to be working for never showed in most days and when he did he would give me cock n bull story about waiting for a draw,in the uk i would of shut up shop alot earlier but i was enjoying meself not having worked for a while,anyway now he is not answering my calls and apart from going round his house and belting ten bails of sh## out of him i was wondering what sort of action i should take,he is only small time suby who does not seem that keen on work,a complete waster really :arghh:

Guest Barney Rubble
    :arghh: feel for you ! At least you know where he has or is investing his (well yours too) money:wink:

Guest RealEstateGuru

It will all depend on what type of agreement you had with him, verbal , you are probably stuffed, in writing, go to the local magistrates court they will help you lodge a claim, or a debt collector, they charge around 12% of the recovery, normally the threat of legal action is more than enough

Guest adzm124

Or weedkiller his garden, paintstripper the car, or turning up every morning for the money? If it's not too far? Or failing that belting them might give you some satisfaction - but then you won't get any money - ever!