Guest guest3462

Noarlunga playground burned down last night!

Guest guest3462

There are some scum in this world! Someone torched the wooden fort last night! Where are the kiddies to play in the holidays now? The full article is on Adelaide now, but I don't know how to post the link.

Guest Nick11

We were only saying the other day how beautiful it looked now all the rennovations had been done to it. Absolute scum..shame on them!!!!

Guest nic-manchester

Absolutely gutted was a beautiful place to go anti me of day with kiddies what a shame hope they get whoever did it!

And the person/people who did it probably played there when they were kids.

Very sad both for the community that built it and for the kids that are now denied it.

LC

Guest Roo1

How disgusting! I noticed when I was there last time a sign that said CCTV cameras in use. I couldn't see any around though.

Fingers crossed there are some there and they captured something.

No need to panic, we went past there today and it looked as busy as normal....just one tower burnt i think and thats closed off.

Still a lot of damage though and no excuse for it....personally I would horsewhip the barstewards who did this.

I used to take the grandkids down every week...the oldest called it "the special park". He would be devastated.

I heard the sirens but would never have expected this to happen. The whole area has just been revamped. It's not the point but i'm sure that it will be quickly repaired.

Tamara

Guest sedgecl

That's so sad, just read it from the link....My kids love that playground and so do we.....:(

Soo wrong.....

Drove over there today and pleased to see 90% of the park is still usable. A few families playing but I expect the numbers will grow next week once the schools break up.