minty

Anyone on the PEER electricians Wiring regs exam week starting 17th Jan ?

Hi all,

Any other sparkles booked in on the PEER wiring regs exam week starting 17th Jan for 3-4 days ?

I've just had my place confirmed and wondering if there are other new arrivals down for the same weeks course.

Guest leeannekays

Did you have to do a work book first in the Uk? My OH is a refrig engineer and has to do a exam with PEER.

Leeanne

Hi, yes I've done the workbook via distance learning so only have to do the exam week and not the full course. If you contact peer they can send you the distance learning books.

Hi, yes I've done the workbook via distance learning so only have to do the exam week and not the full course. If you contact peer they can send you the distance learning books.

Hi

Yes i did the course in 2007 .It consists of going to peer for 2 weeks and going through a work book .You can do it at home as well if you want .The stuff in the book is regs,maximum demand calculations,volt drop and cable selection etc .Pretty easy as you all get to talk .At the end you get and exam which can take you from 2 to 6 hours they are pretty flexible you can also go on a lunch brake half way through the exam as well .

Cheers

Dean

Hi

Yes i did the course in 2007 .It consists of going to peer for 2 weeks and going through a work book .You can do it at home as well if you want .The stuff in the book is regs,maximum demand calculations,volt drop and cable selection etc .Pretty easy as you all get to talk .At the end you get and exam which can take you from 2 to 6 hours they are pretty flexible you can also go on a lunch brake half way through the exam as well .

Cheers

Dean

Hi, ive done the workbooks via distance learning so just have to do the 3-4 days exam week.

Hopefully will be no issues and then i can get my A class straight away as ive already done my ARTC.

Whats the work situation like at the moment ?

Guest Barney Rubble

I'll have a word with the apprentices at work, i am sure a few of them are booked in for this too

Guest gabriel
    Hi, ive done the workbooks via distance learning so just have to do the 3-4 days exam week.

Hopefully will be no issues and then i can get my A class straight away as ive already done my ARTC.

Whats the work situation like at the moment ?

Hi Chris

my OH is all ready to send his docs to ARTC could you tell me the address to send to please I think he saw it was canberra & so it thre him a bit...I would much prefer to him to have it all ready like you!!!

thanks

Trudy

Guest leeannekays

Hi Trudy,

What documents have your OH sent for his ARTC?

Leeanne

Hi Chris

my OH is all ready to send his docs to ARTC could you tell me the address to send to please I think he saw it was canberra & so it thre him a bit...I would much prefer to him to have it all ready like you!!!

thanks

Trudy

Hi Trudy,

The address to send the ARTC application to is -

Trades Recognition Australia

GPO Box 9880

Canberra

ACT 2601

Australia

Guest gabriel
    Hi Trudy,

What documents have your OH sent for his ARTC?

Leeanne

Hi ya leeanne

He will be sending all certified copies of certificates, the artc application form, &

details of roles he has done, detailing how he did them & tools etc he used.

Trudy

Guest gabriel

thank you ever so much ...he was going to wait to get it when we got there but knowing that is the correct address is superb we can get that off!

Trudy

Hi Trudy,

The address to send the ARTC application to is -

Trades Recognition Australia

GPO Box 9880

Canberra

ACT 2601

Australia

Guest leeannekays

My husband sent off his ARTC and they have e-mailed saying that they will not process it until weare in Australia. So once we arrive we have to send in a proof of address and the stamp in our passport. We were hoping to get all this sorted before we arrive. He will en have to do PEER.

Leeanne