Misplaced

Résumé and Cover Letter Assistance

Hi All, Does anyone know or have used and can thus recommend someone who can give my Résumé the once over and assist in to what should be contained within a covering letter? Also, what kind of cost am I looking at? I know we aren't looking to move over before July 2012 but want to try and get it sorted. Cheers, Mis

Drop a PM to Suzer on here - she doesn't come on much anymore, but if she doesn't respond to the PM, send me your details via PM and I'll get her to give you a call.

Hi All, Does anyone know or have used and can thus recommend someone who can give my Résumé the once over and assist in to what should be contained within a covering letter? Also, what kind of cost am I looking at? I know we aren't looking to move over before July 2012 but want to try and get it sorted. Cheers, Mis

I have sent you a PM.

Diane,

Yep- thanks for that i did PM suzer but got no response (busy time of the year I suppose). Anyway, Jessica has been in touch but i'm not too sure if she got my email to PM as I have sent a couple to people with no response and now wondering whether I have a system problem!!

Mis

Diane,

Yep- thanks for that i did PM suzer but got no response (busy time of the year I suppose). Anyway, Jessica has been in touch but i'm not too sure if she got my email to PM as I have sent a couple to people with no response and now wondering whether I have a system problem!!

Mis

Hi Guys

Notification of PM's is a bit hit and miss sometimes, I have just logged on and I have 3 PM's but I only received notification about Diane's.

I have had a quick look at your resume and have been putting together some information to assist you specific to your role as a Business Analyst. I tend to respond on PIA at the weekends when I get a bit more time, as where I work you are not allowed to access the internet for personal use in work time and they are VERY strict about it (imagine that - having to work for a living ha ha!!), so internet use for me is restricted to home usage. I will be in touch.

Hi Guys

Notification of PM's is a bit hit and miss sometimes, I have just logged on and I have 3 PM's but I only received notification about Diane's.

I have had a quick look at your resume and have been putting together some information to assist you specific to your role as a Business Analyst. I tend to respond on PIA at the weekends when I get a bit more time, as where I work you are not allowed to access the internet for personal use in work time and they are VERY strict about it (imagine that - having to work for a living ha ha!!), so internet use for me is restricted to home usage. I will be in touch.

Jessica,

No problems was just concerned that my PM's weren't getting through but everything seems fine as I have had 2 or 3 today!! Never rains but it pours :nah: