Guest Viksta

Registering with South Australia???

Guest Viksta

We had our statesponsorship visa granted back in july and went to validate in August, I have now recieved two emails from SA gov asking me to register with them, saying it is part of our conditions, I am more than happy to do so, however one of the first questions is where we are living, and we are not living there yet????? Did anybody else have this, and what did you do? I can't find anywhere to send an email to ask them, but dont want to just make up answers that aren't true! They know we went because of our visa, but they dont seem to have registered that we've also left again!!!!

Help please!!!

Viks

Ive had these a couple of times and emailed them to say i have not arrived yet. Cant remember where i got the email from though. Are you sure there is not a link to email/contact ? If not try immigration SA website.

I get these emails all the time and we haven't even been and validated yet ! Just save them and reply when you are there that's what my intention is.

Lisa

Guest keith&ju

Yes same here too. I emailed them the first time but now we just ignore them. We will register when we get out there.

Guest guest9403

we are here 8 weeks and went into migration wen we arrived (newbies) they kinda laughed at us and said jus to register on line...which ive still not got round to doing so i wouldn worry about it! We too are state sponsered!

Guest Viksta

Thanks guys!! Am off work now so will have time to look for the email address, I kinda get the impression its a no reply, but has a link to the questionnaire but i might be wrong, at least i dont have to worry about it!!

Thank you!