Tizzer

Boxes please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any new arrivals got any packing boxes I can take of their hands. Will pick up as many as possible.

Thanks loads.

Tizzer.

Hi Tizzer, we've got about 10 good sized packing boxes we're about to throw, yours if you want them. We live at Aberfoyle park, so not far for you.

Guest Guest6899

shame we didnt know last week as our container came but they took loads away on Friday.

Guest TheYales

Hi Tizzer,

We have 10 good sized cardboard packing boxes we used to ship our goods in, they are varying sizes - a few book boxes and the rest are called tea crates.

We were just about to start ripping them up for the recycling so you're welcome to them all!

Regards,

Anth

Hi Tizzer,

We have 10 good sized cardboard packing boxes we used to ship our goods in, they are varying sizes - a few book boxes and the rest are called tea crates.

We were just about to start ripping them up for the recycling so you're welcome to them all!

Regards,

Anth

Hi Anth,

Yes great, would appreciate them. Only moving around the corner but still need to pack goods in boxes.

Email your address to davecpainter@hotmail.co.uk and will pick up.

Thanks loads.

Tizzer............Dave

Guest Brodey Bunch

Hi Tizzer

Our goods are due to arrive on Tuesday and we are also in Hallett Cove, I will check on Monday that the removal company still has us booked in and that they don't require the box's back -- if so you would be very welcome to our box's.

Could you PM me your mobile number so I can let you know tomorrow?

Regards

Craig

Guest Brodey Bunch

Hi Lisa, sorry but Tizzer collected some and today Grace - the shipping comp. came for the rest. We hope you'll find some soon.

We do have a few that are still full right now, but we can keep them for you when we empty them, if you don't find some anywhere else, let us know?

Is Clovelly Park anywhere near Hallett Cove, if so I would be happy to drop them round ( but there will only be about 10 )?

Kind regards

Jessica :-)

Guest loopylisa

Yeah its down the hill about 15 mins? (corner of south and sturt), we shouldn't need too many of them :)

Guest Brodey Bunch
    Yeah its down the hill about 15 mins? (corner of south and sturt), we shouldn't need too many of them :)

OK I'll let you know when we've emptied them all, Jessica

Guest smattin

If anyone has some spare boxes and the others that have asked first, have got enough, I would appreciate some please, will collect any time.. 0401227186... thanks for looking :-)