Misplaced

To help you feel at home.......

Guest The Dimmocks

I got back from a 3 week visit to UK on Thursday and so glad the snow waited for me to leave before it came down.

Guest BrianS

Doesn't make me feel at home at all really, Adelaide is my home, my folks did call and say it had been snowing a bit though

Snow....it is so exciting when you get the first fall and must feel so nice and xmassy !!

Enjoy

Sarahx

It is always nice to have some snow especially for the kids - it didn't last long though :-(

Being an Aussie I am looking forward to Xmas in the sun again, however, the family aren't too sure about this especially the OH.

It is always nice to have some snow especially for the kids - it didn't last long though :-(

Being an Aussie I am looking forward to Xmas in the sun again, however, the family aren't too sure about this especially the OH.

Have you been back many times over the years? Or is it based on memories from when you were a kid?

I am, of course lol, being nosey but just because it makes me wonder whether my kids will remember the years before they came here more fondly than the Christmases since- even though they have been here almost half their lives.

It makes me wonder :smile:

LC

PS. An Australian friend us over atm and emailed back to say that she thought the UK 'did' Christmas better than us. Pffft!

Guest Barney Rubble
    Have you been back many times over the years? Or is it based on memories from when you were a kid?

I am, of course lol, being nosey but just because it makes me wonder whether my kids will remember the years before they came here more fondly than the Christmases since- even though they have been here almost half their lives.

It makes me wonder :smile:

LC

PS. An Australian friend us over atm and emailed back to say that she thought the UK 'did' Christmas better than us. Pffft!

Well if you want to compare the xmas decos walking along Regant Street or Oxford Street to King William Street or Rundle Mall . . . . . she'd have a point:xmas15:

This is THE BEST CHRISTMAS song ever for any aussies currently away from Australia...

Guest RobJ1978

I caught the snow on video...we were totally covered, looked fab! I am worried how i will llike my xmas in the sun....but the more i think about it the more i will come round....i mean how great would it be that the kids could actually play out with the bike they got instead of having it indoors for the odd dry day!