Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adel

Job required for PCB Designer

Guest Adel

Hi all,

I am a PCB designer with over 5 years of experience recently I got 176 visa and has planned to arrive in Feb'2012. But the disturbing factor is I didn't find any job related to Printed Circuits in Adelaide. So I decided to take you guys on Board to help me if my decision of arriving at Adelaide is correct. Also please advice if it would be feasible if I came there and find a job or I should secure a job before my arrival (which seems almost impossible in current scenario).

Also can somebody let me know the recruiting Agency/Agencies that are related to PCB work since I have tried almost all website like seek, carrerone, jobrapido and many more... but no luck.

Finally could you guys please advice if I can find odd job to run my initial expenditure and by what approx time I can get it after my arrival, your advice would be valuable for me to plan my future course.

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Adel

Guest gaildover

Hi Adel,

My name is Gail Dover and I am the HR Manager for a Company in Australia (located in Canberra) and from time to time we have a need for PCB designers. If you would like to send me your resume, then I could let you know if/when we may have any suitable vacancies for which you could apply. My email address is gail.dover@cea.com.au.

Thanks and regards,

Gail

Guest Barney Rubble

G'day,

i dealt with Rapier Systems at Technology Park (near Pooraka) for some PCB repairs and they had a fairly large workshop.

I know Tech. Park has a lot of these sorts of companies working from there but am not sure of a tenancy listing.

Entec or Entech were the last people i recall advertising so try http://www.entechelectronics.com.au/news.phpy

Cheers

BR

Guest Adel

Hi Diane are there some other companies which are involved in PCB business