Guest Tina

rear mounted bike carrier for sedan/boot

Guest Tina

bike carrier holds up to 3 bikes will fit a car with a boot or sedan

$70 ono

pm me for details,

Hi Tina

Sorry to raise your hopes as I'm not a buyer, but just to remind anyone that does buy that one of the lesser known road rules here in SA is that if you have a rear mounted bike rack you also need a second numberplate mounted on it (an SA Better By Bike one we were told but I don't know if that's specifically written into the law!) or - like us - you may get hit with some huge (nearly $400) fine - even if the bike and the rack doesn't actually obscure your existing number plate!! Oh and you have to get a proper plate made up because if you have a homemade one, that's another offence (and another fine ,apparently!)...

If just one person learns from my mistake and stops one small bit of SAPOL revnue raising I will be happy!

Diane

Guest Tina

thanks Diane,

for anyone thinking of purchasing, you can get a plate for $22 off ezyreg website plus they will post it out to you for an additional $17 postage.

bike carrier holds up to 3 bikes will fit a car with a boot or sedan$70 onopm me for details,
    Hi we have a commodore VZ would the bike rack fit?? very interested - we are in the north east of adelaide would you be near this area this week due to work commitments and living in mannum near the river its a little bit hard to get to you, but would buy cash if i could just pick it up closer, thanks

Guest Tina
    Hi we have a commodore VZ would the bike rack fit?? very interested - we are in the north east of adelaide would you be near this area this week due to work commitments and living in mannum near the river its a little bit hard to get to you, but would buy cash if i could just pick it up closer, thanks

hiya thanks for your interest we have had a lot of interest in this item, i dont know what a commodore vz looks like but if it has a boot or its a sedan then it should fit... but if you are interested unfortunately it is available in onkaparinga hills to try on yours or anyone who is interested vehicle, if you want to travel down let us know and i can give you the details..