Guest Nick11

Goodbye PIA

Guest Nick11

After posting on here for a very happy 5 years I am really sad to say goodbye to you guys.

If I go into details this post will be removed ..so good luck to all and have a healthy , happy and safe life.

Nick

x

Guest Roo1

Its a shame to read this Nick! You've helped many a people with great advice/tips over the years.

You'll be missed!

Take Care and Merry Christmas

Judi xxx

Anyone that decides to leave the forum is a massive loss. Many thanks for all of your helpfull input and good luck for the future.

After posting on here for a very happy 5 years I am really sad to say goodbye to you guys.

If I go into details this post will be removed ..so good luck to all and have a healthy , happy and safe life.

Nick

x

Thats very sad to read you have always been open and fair with your posts.

Guest Django

We all move on and leave forums and join others....... BUT ............. it should be because we want to not because we feel we have to. I don't know what these 'circumstances' are but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when a respected senior member of the forum feels they have to leave. Quite frankly .... spitting feathers here. :realmad:

Guest guest569

I would say " don't do it , please stay !!! " but i know its the right thing for all us oldies to do !!! Good luck and happy xmas !!xx

I would say " don't do it , please stay !!! " but i know its the right thing for all us oldies to do !!!

A) Are you sure Nick11 wants to be considered an 'oldie' lol?!

and

B) I don't really understand what's happening, but I think it's a great shame. IMHO it is important that the forum has people with different lengths of stay. For example, sometimes something might seem one way when you first arrive, but as you settle and the years roll on, your opinion might change.

If that makes any sense. I guess what I'm saying is....PiA needs Nick11, Church?ie?, everyone and anyone who contributes in good faith, without deliberately stirring,respectfully and however intermittent (covers me lol!).

Please, no more farewells! (and it would be nice if you would reconsider, Nick:notworthy:)

LC

Sorry to see you go Nick, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, life is too short to be upset, believe me I know, hugs k x

I would say " don't do it , please stay !!! " but i know its the right thing for all us oldies to do !!! Good luck and happy xmas !!xx

The forum needs "oldies" as well as newbies and Nick & Church will be a big loss and I hope they reconsider. If you have a difference of opinion with another poster PM them and try to sort it out. If its a mod try becoming one for a few weeks it can't be easy to do.