Guest guest8040

Extreme weather

Guest guest8040

Now with my paranoid mind working overtime, and having come to terms with snakes, sharks and spiders I am looking for something new to worry about! What's the likelihood of earthquakes, tornadoes, cyclones etc I'm no meteorologist just a over anxious mother of two who has never considered this stuff so feel free to take the Michael! :)

Guest Guest5035
    Now with my paranoid mind working overtime, and having come to terms with snakes, sharks and spiders I am looking for something new to worry about! What's the likelihood of earthquakes, tornadoes, cyclones etc I'm no meteorologist just a over anxious mother of two who has never considered this stuff so feel free to take the Michael! :)

you are paranoid, very very rare to see snakes, even rarer to see a shark, but the odd spider yes, weather wise nothing to worry about whatsoever, not in adelaide anyway..

stevo

Guest guest8040

Yeah Stevo I got the dangerous animal worry under control just need a new one to think about (prompted by watching '2011 The Year The Earth Went Wild haha!) and surely the politicians can be as bad as the useless cretins we have in here