Guest Fangbuzz

Eligible to stay in australia

Guest Fangbuzz

Hi~ i really need some advice regarding to be eligible to stay(PR) and work in Australia. Need anyone advice to show me what can i do in my current situation.

I am currently just graduated from master of business accounting that is from UniSA(adelaide). This course took me 1.5 yrs and i did my final year bachelor of commerce in UniSA too. For the amounts of years i stay in adelaide is 2 and half yrs. After i finished my bachelor i applied for skill of assessment for my general accountant Anzco 22111 and successfully got the skill of assessment from CPA. However i just received my ielts result yesterday was that my ielts score quite bad which is listening 8.0, speaking 7.0, reading 6.0 and writing 5.0. Really need an advice whether there is any way that i could apply and eligible to work in australia. In addition, does that mean people with bridging visa might not easily get a job? For your information i am born on 16th march 1988 (23 yrs old at 2011) and currently i am still under student visa 573 until 30th june.

Thanks a lot!! Really appreciated!! Really need help on this issue i am facing now. ^^

Hi~ i really need some advice regarding to be eligible to stay(PR) and work in Australia. Need anyone advice to show me what can i do in my current situation.

I am currently just graduated from master of business accounting that is from UniSA(adelaide). This course took me 1.5 yrs and i did my final year bachelor of commerce in UniSA too. For the amounts of years i stay in adelaide is 2 and half yrs. After i finished my bachelor i applied for skill of assessment for my general accountant Anzco 22111 and successfully got the skill of assessment from CPA. However i just received my ielts result yesterday was that my ielts score quite bad which is listening 8.0, speaking 7.0, reading 6.0 and writing 5.0. Really need an advice whether there is any way that i could apply and eligible to work in australia. In addition, does that mean people with bridging visa might not easily get a job? For your information i am born on 16th march 1988 (23 yrs old at 2011) and currently i am still under student visa 573 until 30th june.

Thanks a lot!! Really appreciated!! Really need help on this issue i am facing now. ^^

What you might be able to apply for depends on a number of factors, including the conditions imposed on your current visa, your citizenship and other factors. May I suggest you consult a registered migration agent for an assessment?

Hi Fangbuzz

And might I also suggest that the Registered Migration Agent whom you might like to contact is Westly Russell, who posts as "wrussell" on the forums and whose website is here:

http://www.pinoyau.com/

I am not a migration agent myself but I used to moderate another of these internet forums devoted to the subject of immigration to Australia. So I have come across Westly Russell before and I reckon that he is very good at the job. I am extremely difficult to please so my praise of Westly is very high praise, coming fom me.

Cheers

Gill

Guest shella_n

Hi

Just wanted to add that if your visa is valid until June you must have finished your program early - yes? If so, your CoE will change to finished status which may well mean your visa will finish before June. If this happens the university will email you & tell you and tell you what to do next.

Michelle

Guest Fangbuzz

Thank u so much for all the information given for my threads. Really appreciated!! It really helps me alot. Thanks~

Merry xmas and happy new year!