Guest Roo1

Winery Tour! A Fantastic Day!

Guest Roo1

Now come on ladyeeesss! Am I the only one up and about at 9.30 this morning? I thought a post about the trip would already be on here????

Can I just thank Liz for a super day. :notworthy: June (MIL) and I had a fantastic time meeting other PIA members and going through the wine list! An excellent lunch as well at Woodstock!

Just one question. When's the next PIA laydeeee's day/night out??

Judi x

:D I second that Judy - I had a fabulous day too! Already looking forward to the next outing.....................wonder where we can go next????

Karen

Guest Nick11

Excellent day out - what a lovely meal - we must do it again and soon!

Guest donna T

Not quite 930 - feeling a little hazy this morning after a brilliant day out at the wine Tour. Thanks to Liz for organising it all and thanks to all of you for making it a great day out.

Girls night out next I think maybe with a bit of a boogie too - what do you reckon??:)

A great day, kids free for the first time since I've arrived. Thank you Liz.

Look forward to the next night or day.

Angela x

It was absolutely my pleasure, I'm glad you all had a good time! Thank you again ladies for the lovely "glug glug" gifts at the end, you really shouldn't have but you know I'm not going to give them back!!! Can I also say that I think Alan from AD Tours did a great job, really knew his stuff and was a top bloke all round! I especially enjoyed our drive along Esplanade on the way home (sorry you Seaford girls, you missed that bit!) Have to agree that the food at Woodstock was brilliant, will deffo be taking the in laws there when they arrive in March. Right then, where next and who's organising???????????:jiggy:

Thanks Liz for organising the winery tour. I had a great time.

It was nice to meet some new faces and also see those of you again who I have met before.

I will definitely be at the next day/night out.

Paula

Guest Mrs NPB

A B S O L U T E L Y Angela, I agree with you and think its a great idea for Libby to organise the next social event:wacko:

Guest Libby1971

Angela, I'll see you Tuesday! And Mrs NPB too...

Seriously, I'd be happy to organise something, it seems only fair for us all to take it turns. Any preferences while I am waiting for inspiration?

Libby

Your a STAR Libby !!! Its that 'organised / inspirational' teacher brain you have, but seriously I will help you out if you need it.

I'll have a think of a venue for when I see you on Tuesday.

Take care

Angela x

Guest happy-jools

Im feeling so sad that I missed this event. Sounds great.

Can you organise something in June/July, as I will be there then. Yipee.

Hope to meet some new faces then.

Thanks Angela for the e-mail piccies of the tour. Looked Great.xx

:wubclub:

Guest suejohndan

Hi Ladys,

You are making all of us back in UK jealous. Can't wait to get there and join in all of the fun.

Glad you all had a good day.

Sue:D

Guest Donna

Sounds great and you can all help me celebrate my engagement!

It was very freaky that some you ladies were predicting that my partner would propose on Saturday night and HE DID! Very strange! I didn't have a clue but have been on cloud nine since Saturday night!

Next time we meet can you predict that I'll win the lottery...maybe that will happen too!!

Guest JPT07

Hi Donna,

CONGRATULATIONS, thats fab news.:D:D:D, I bet you've opened a few bottles of Rose since!.

Lorna.x.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

glad you all had a great time - shame i had to work ..... but managed to make it to a BBQ in the evening to celebrate Oz day. Did you raise I glass for me - I sent through my apologies and put my request in with Deb!

Count me in next time, I could definately do with some child free time - roll on wednesday when Ruby starts school and I just have one bundle of joy to share my time with !

See you all soon

Cheers

Sas

xxx

:cute:CONGRATULATIONS DONNA & JED:cute:

WOW we were only talking about him proposing to you to, that's brilliant news, I am really pleased for you both.

I've got your email so I'll send you the photo's through.

Take care

Angela x

Guest donna T

Congratulations - that definitely calls for a girls night out:p. Come on Libby - when's the next one??????

Guest Libby1971

Congratulations!

I am currently experiencing alcohol if you get my drift - I am somewhat tipsy. It is all Liz's fault for orgainsing a trip to winery but blimey, it does taste great!

Enjoy your celebrations!

Libby