Guest DingDangDoo

Proof of funds, $25,000?

Guest DingDangDoo

Will I be asked for proof of funds e.g $25,000 for south australia migration?

Thanks in advance.

When we applied earlier in the year we put on the form $35,000 for myself, wife and child. No proof required unlike other states.

Good luck.

Guest Alun Huxley Jones

I've just got a visa for Adelaide and it didn't say anything about having that much cash and there is me and my girlfriend and our little boy too

Guest DingDangDoo

[h=3]Did ye guys not fill out this section?

Section G: Financial Declaration[/h] The cost of living in South Australia, while lower than some other locations in Australia, is considered high by international standards. It is imperative that you have sufficient funds to support yourself (and your family) upon your arrival and while you are seeking suitable employment.

It is recommended that at the time of your migration, you have at least the equivalent of AUD$25,000 for a single applicant and an additional AUD$5,000 for each member/dependant migrating with you. This must include at least AUD$20,000 in cash/liquid funds.

I am aware of the costs associated with settling in South Australia and understand that there is no financial assistance available from the Government of South Australia.

Yes No

I have sufficient financial resources for my (and my family's) settling and living expenses in South Australia

Yes No

What is the total amount in Australian Dollars that you plan to bring to South Australia when you migrate (you are not required to sell any assets until your visa has been granted by DIAC)

Cash in hand (upon migration) Australian Dollars $

Other assets in Australian Dollars $

Total Australian Dollars $

Guest Adelaide_bound

For a 176 ss you don't need any proof, you just declare what you reckon you will have when you land. No proof required or given from us :)