Guest cdaborn

Hello, another newbie

Guest cdaborn

Hello everyone,

I have read some of your posts and you all seem to be a really supportive bunch of people.

I have finally made the decision to emigrate to Adelaide and have just started the ball rolling. I know I am embarking on a journey that is going to have many highs and lows but I know it is the right decision. I have thought about this for many years and last year had the opportunity to participate in a teacher exchange programme for a year. I lived in Glenelg and work at Warradale Primary School. I had a fabulous year did quite a lot of travelling but more importantly go a feel for what it is like to live and work there. I also was fortunate to meet a very special person whilst in Australia so I am looking forward to starting a new life there.

Look forward to sharing our trials and tribulations along the way.

Carolyn :D

Guest Trakki

Hello Carolyn and welcome to PIA. You sound really positive about the move, what visa are you planning to go on? We are hopefully nearing the end of our visa wait, we are hoping to get a case officer in the not too distant future so hope to be in Oz around June time.

You'll have to tell us more about your stay in Glenelg so give us another view of what it's like. We are unable to do a rekkie, mainly due to the money but also we would not take the children and asking my mum or anyone else to look after all 4 of ours is rather a big ask so we are going out blind so to speak but can't wait.

Guest graandjac

:)Hi welcome to PIA , like to think we are a great bunch , we have made many new hopefully to stay good new friends on here . And this site has made the whole process a whole lot easer good luck , Cheers Graham

Hi there,

welcome to PIA, good to have you on board, you can share your experiences on here to help others out, but also gain more new information too!

Good luck with the process and keep us all posted to any new developments x

Guest suejohndan

Hi,

Welcome to the site. Good look on your vias process.

:)

Sue

Hey!

Welcome to PIA!!! Hearing that ppl who been to Adelaide is great want to go back, hopefully, means it is as nice as we all really want!

Its not paradise...but as close as i can get!!

Hope you enjoy your time on the site!

Dan and Steph

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :cute:

and another one with 'insider' information ... come on, do share ;)

i hope you won't have to wait too long to make the big move.

good luck!

Guest louiesmum

Just like to say Hi & welcome to PIA, I hope all goes well with your visa.

Good Luck! If you have any Q's I'm sure ther will be someone out there to answer them.