One for you curry addicts

Guest Damien

Ooh yeah, just cooked my first curry using a recipe from a book I got for xmas. It was easily THE BEST curry I've had since leaving good ole Blighty, and believe me, I know my curries. If you're looking for a good curry (if you can cook) you should get a copy. It's from an English curry house restauranteur so the dishes are more like we are used to than the dross served up here. It's called The Curry Secret by Kris Dhillon, costs the huge sum of $8 delivered from fishpond.com.au Basically you make a simple curry base, then use a portion of it to cook your dish and freeze the rest. Just like in the curry houses.

Give it a go and hopefully we won't see any more posts about how crap Aussie curries are.....:cute: