Guest Guest5035

one for the mods or other clever people

Guest Guest5035

Just noticed in mine and everyone elses avatars 4 little thingies that have appeared, achievement awards, what are they for???

mine are..social, 1 year rego, created album, 10,000 experience points

stevo

Hey yeah...me too, I've 2 avatar thingies .....got 1,000 experience points......just a few less than you and 1 year rego.

Guest Guest5035

in other words you're a .....................................................oldie..:biglaugh:

stevo

Guest Guest5035

just noticed i've been given a overdrive too..:unsure:

if i get a love heart i'm outa here..

stevo

Yeah, new toys for us all to throw around.

As to what they are for, much like Transformers and Meccano I have no idea :tongue:

If you clock on someones user name you now get other options including 'Give away points' click that and I think you'll get the gist.

And view profiles and you can now view 'Experience' and see where people are busy round the forum. And stuff.

Guest Guest5035
    Yeah, new toys for us all to throw around.

As to what they are for, much like Transformers and Meccano I have no idea :tongue:

2 questions, one you have already answered :biglaugh::biglaugh: and secondly why are you on here when its NYE over there???

stevo

2 questions, one you have already answered :biglaugh::biglaugh: and secondly why are you on here when its NYE over there???

stevo

I don't do New Years in the UK. Its a bit overrated. I prefer to be home with hubby, take out Chinese and Jools Holland on TV.

And babysitting rates are extortionate for NY's eve! If you can get one that is.

Guest Guest5035

everyone leave my points alone...i like my points..

stevo

Snifter... if you can't afford the babysitter rates offer a few points in exchange then:nah:

everyone leave my points alone...i like my points..

stevo

Snifter... if you can't afford the babysitter rates offer a few points in exchange then:nah:

You know your making it tempting. On both counts :tongue:

Guest Django
    in other words you're a .....................................................oldie..:biglaugh:

stevo

Or I have no life.......

As its the season of goodwill, you've got a few more points. I seem to have had some to spare and you looked like you didn't need them :goofy:

Guest Guest5035

the point of points??? Sounds like its like the frequent flyer point system, no point..

Stevo

In my Bruce Forsyth voice, what do points make ....................prizes. At the end of the year we will be looking at handing out a few prizes.

Snifter I miss jools on news years eve, bet it was good wasn't it. Sob sob sob

Lisa

Yeah, we always enjoy that show. Its become a tradition for us to stay in and watch it.

A new experience was watching Alan Carr's NY's TV show on C4. Hysterical. I was crying with laughter, very naughty and funny. And loads of great guests getting sloshed and up for silly things. That combined with Jools made for a good night in :)

Guest The Dimmocks

I want to see mine too so just posting on here LOL

I was having a wee look at what some of the Achievements were when I came across someone with a blue flag and it said that they were a tagger not saying that they are or aren't a tagger but in some parts of the UK its not nice to be called that as it refers to mens lower regions or a Richard head.Just thought you would want to know before someone gets offended but I had a good laugh anyway