Sign in to follow this  
Guest pennykate

Adelaide Bound

Guest pennykate

Hi

We are moving out to Adelaide with my husbands job in the next 6 weeks. Its all very exciting although I am feeling a little nervous too. We have 2 children Holly (9) and Sam (5). My daughter is a little worried that she will not meet any new friends out there, so it would be great to hear from families with children of similar ages over there.

Currently searching for properties to rent in the Henley Beach or Grange areas.

Would love to hear any advice or info etc on life in Adelaide.

Penny, James, Holly and Sam

Guest the hurns

hi penny we were in adelaide this time last year it is a fab place for all the family we have friends and family there!! we are waiting for a case officer at the mo!! im very nervous still having second and third thoughts, friends fly out in the 12th nervous for them!! we have 2 boys aged 5 and 7!! julie

very hard to get a rental fixed out from the UK but not impossible most agent like you to see the place so there is no misunderstandings as some of the places look good in pictures but are not that nice once seen fresh.Most people get a furnished place for a wee while so they can have a look about for a long term rental and see where they want to live and what the areas are realy like.