Guest The Standrings

Flying from manchester 29th Jan

Guest The Standrings

we are flying from Manchester on the 29th January via Dubai one night stopover then to Perth and down to Adelaide. We are flying at 8:00pm from Manchester and from Dubai on 30th Jan at 8:00am (roughly) was wondering if anyone was on these flights although you might want to give us a wide berth if you dont like children I have 2 young ones!!!!!!!!!!

Emma

x:wink:

Guest Barney Rubble

Good luck with the young-un's.

Wish you all the very best for when you get here.

Ours struggled wit the change in cabin pressure when they flew as youngsters, might suggest checking with your GP or pharmacy.:idea:

Guest AceOfSpades

Hi Emma, Hope everything goes ok for you and that you have a safe flight over. We are flying on 30th Jan but from Heathrow, we are heading straight there and have a 5 hour stop in Singapore then off to Adelaide!!!

I'm pretty anxious too about flying with the kids I've got 1 thats 5 years old and another at 8 months!! Hopefully they'll be ok!!!

Are you gettung excited yet?

J x

Guest The Standrings

Hi, the shippers are in on fri and then I think i can start to look forward at the minute its too manic, easily the worst bit!!!! I am a bit scared of flying so not looking frward to it, will be a nervous wreck by the time I hit Adelaide ha ha!! Shame you are not on our flight, but we land aroubd the same time. We are staying in warradale first what about you?? We will have to meet up if you like. Safe jpurney

Em

xxxx

Hi Emma, Hope everything goes ok for you and that you have a safe flight over. We are flying on 30th Jan but from Heathrow, we are heading straight there and have a 5 hour stop in Singapore then off to Adelaide!!!

I'm pretty anxious too about flying with the kids I've got 1 thats 5 years old and another at 8 months!! Hopefully they'll be ok!!!

Are you gettung excited yet?

J x

Guest AceOfSpades

Hi Emma, Yeah I've just experienced those manic days before Xmas and yes it does get slightly easier after the removal company has been. So hopefully you'll be able to start looking forward afterwards. I still don't think it's hit me yet, maybe when I'm on the plane and I'll have a nervous breakdown! Yeah not too looking forward to the long flight but if its the worst we have to get through, then its not too bad.

We should of ben flying frommanchester as it's closer but circumstances with the dogs we ended up going from Heathrow.

We're staying in Christies Beach first then seeing how things go with jobs etc..where we move onto. Yes be great to catch up when we settled, give me a nudge. Thanks hope it al goes well for you and your family too. xx