orrelljet

Swiffer??

Hi Guys,

My better half is sorely missing her swiffer, especially as the houses over here are MUCH larger!

Can anyone let me know where they can be found in Oz or suggest an alternative??

Cheers,

J.

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:please...please ...please what is a swiffer....?????? or am i thick lol

Cheers Graham:o

Guest Django
    am i thick lol

You really want an answer? ;):biglaugh:

You obviously have carpets in your rooms. Its like a broom with a 'swivelly' head. Instead of bristles on the end its more like a duster. Its used for cleaning/sweeping wooden floors. I shall keep an eye on this post and see if I will have to bring some over. :D

Pete

Graham, Graham, Graham...I can see who does the cleaning in your house ! ;-)

As a lot of houses over here have (large expanses of) hard floors, the Swiffer (used in conjunction with a disposable wet cloth) would be ideal...no idea why they don't have them here really.

Link to the more fancy American cousin...

http://www.swiffer.com/swiffer/en_US/sweeper.do

Have a look in Asda/Tesco/Sainbury's etc. next time you're in...

Guest Django
    Graham, Graham, Graham...I can see who does the cleaning in your house ! ;-)

Don't tell Jac but Graham uses a broom handle and the rabbit. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

:pHa Ha, now you have told me what they are , and i do clean, cook and on the days it rains and i cant work i dont mind a bit of ironing......so there.......Pete please dont tell jac about the rabbit, gets right into the corners. Anyway after a bit more food the rabbit will soon be big enough for the pot......!!!!!!.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheers Graham

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Me and Jac were thinking of going into the Swiffer distribution business , might bring a container over full of Swiffers.....love that word.....lol Cheers Graham

I would suggest if a few of you want them (get a tally going) order that many from Walmart to be shipped over. I'm happy to be the once a year (as that's how often I go back to the US) refill purchaser;)

Guest andy&jill

Suzer if your the head of swiffer importation does that meen that graham will go round demonstrating the use of the swiffer around adelaide.;)

Ok, I dunno who graham is and I'm guessing mozzy you are descending into something other than cleaning floors;)?