Sign in to follow this  
Guest DingDangDoo

ACS, "with assessor" how long does this stage usually take?

Guest DingDangDoo

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone else or is anyone else at this stage of their ACS application. It is at stage 4 and says the following

"Your application has been allocated to an Authorised Assessor. The assessment process involves a high level of quality processing in investigation and verification of documented evidence. Qualifications and work experience are assessed and calculated in line with your nominated occupation and your overall information is assessed according to the documentation provided. Once this process is completed, the case officer will perform a final examination of your application before progressing to the final stage".

Could anyone give an idea how long this stage takes and is it done by my case officer?

Thanks in advance.smile.gif

Guest paultozer

Can take anything from 4 weeks to 12, in the past even longer. ACS state around 12 weeks if all is OK with documents.

This was the longest stage in my experience, as long as it doesn't go back to stage 3 you'll just have to wait on their decision I'm afraid. My signature has the timeline it took for me, and I had to get reassessed due to my selected occupation being full, but it depends on how big the queue is.

Guest superm
    Hi,

Just wondering has anyone else or is anyone else at this stage of their ACS application. It is at stage 4 and says the following

"Your application has been allocated to an Authorised Assessor. The assessment process involves a high level of quality processing in investigation and verification of documented evidence. Qualifications and work experience are assessed and calculated in line with your nominated occupation and your overall information is assessed according to the documentation provided. Once this process is completed, the case officer will perform a final examination of your application before progressing to the final stage".

Could anyone give an idea how long this stage takes and is it done by my case officer?

Thanks in advance.smile.gif

For anyone who's currently looking for an answer:

Stage 4 is usually the longest - you can check usual time for each stage on the Skill Assessment page of Migrate to Australia information place. These are the usual timings but after Dec - process got stretched by 3 weeks or so due to holidays.

Drop a comment if you still have any question.

Best of luck!

Guest Vinay Batra

Mine also is in status "With Assessor" for 5 weeks now. Total time is 6 weeks from the submission till now. Just waiting :(

Guest Vinay Batra

So, when did you get the ACS done. total time?