Guest zimbo

Refrigeration and air conditioning

Guest zimbo

Hi,i am new here. I have just moved to Adelaide on a 176 visa and i am a Refrigeration and airconditioning technician. I was just wondering if anyone knows someone in the same trade here. I already have my licences and i am looking for a job. Any help will be appreciated.

Guest leeannekays

Hi zimbo, we are due to arrive on 24th April. My oh is a refrig and zircon engineer. He is in the process of doing his licences at the moment. Be good to know how things go for you. Where are you staying.

Good luck

Leeanne

Hi Zimbo,

I'm sure that you will get some contacts on here.

Are you looking for private jobs as well? I have a couple of wall splits that I would like installed if you are interested? All the electrical work has already been done.

Maybe there are other people who want aircons installed.

They can be purchased from airconditioning warehouse in Lonsdale and maybe you can do a few private jobs before you get a permanent one...bring in a few dollars!

Tamara

Guest zimbo

Yes Tamara,i have done a few installs and of course i will be interested. I am going to send you a pm. @Leeanne,i will send you a pm too,thanks.

Hi Zimbo

Welcome!

I have been a fridgy over here for two years now and have just set up on my own. I am sure you will have no problem finding employment expecially at this time of year, let me know if you need any help. Good luck

*please use PM to contact member - phone number removed*

logo_250.gif